Wednesday, October 10, 2007




so you don't want me to shoot nascar tommorow? what? instead i should shoots a soldiers return? God bless you sir! this makes me happy! driving up to the airfield i could feel it in the air, so much emotion.. it was intense. i'd like to think i'm not a very emotional girl (comparatively speaking) * but i have to admit that they joy of this scene brought a tear to my eye, what can i say? emotion this intense must be trasferrable. While it was a incredibly difficult assgnment, it was one of my all time favorites!
It was difficult because I needed to find soldiers specificly from Concord (about 1 out of 20 were) and all of the most memorable moments happen inside of the first 5 minutes. In the end i followed my heart and shot the moment
* Lori (one of the staffers here) has a theory that while I'm tough on the outside, I'm all squishy inside

Posted by
Categories:

No comments:

 
>