Friday, November 09, 2007



put the portfolio aside for now. not really in the mood to break code. my mom got sick this week and is still in the hospital. the doctors haven't found whats wrong. she's stable though and will be out of intensive care in the morning. the messed up thing is that i would never have known, had a confused sergeant not contacted me one morning asking after my mom (mom works at an air force base). my brother didn't call me, he said he didn't want to alarm me since there was nothing i could do about it in new hamshire. this is confusing because my brother has never been protective of me, why now? when i'm 26 years old! and so i wait... for more news, and pray that it isn't serious because i don't think that i could deal with something like that.
please pray for her

Posted by
Categories:

No comments:

 
>